Ask the Experts: Industrial Water Management Challenges
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Water plays a critical role in every process industry. Sourcing, movement, treatment and reuse are some of the many challenges that engineers, operators and management face daily. What are your struggles? What questions do you have regarding the management of water in your facility? Send us your questions and join the Water Technology team as our experts answer your tough water handling questions and offer solutions to your problems.
Potential applications for discussion include:
- Source water treatment
- Cooling tower and boiler feedwater treatment
- Reusing wastewater as process water
- Treating wastewater in the food and beverage, oil and gas, chemical, HVAC, pulp and paper, mining, and power generation (other industries likely)
- Recycling and reusing wastewater
- Meeting effluent regulations
Submit your question below.