Marketers who take advantage of these six commandments of lead generation will improve their response rates and make money.
Print out and paste these six commandments of lead generation on your desk or work station and make it your mantra.
- Locate prospects who need your product, rather than people who could be convinced to want it.
- Make them feel important and valued and remind them they can’t get along without you.
- Reach out to them in the most opportune way based on audience and product.
- Make them an offer they can’t refuse.
- Follow up quickly and in a professional manner.
- Deliver what you promise. Your brand will benefit and you’ll get referrals.
By following these rules, marketers will build trust and improve their brands. Lead generation is about creating and building relationships. Your prospects have to want to do business with you.