Accelerated Technology Laboratories Inc. (ATL), a premier supplier of Laboratory Data Management Solutions, is excited to announce the release of the new ATL LIMS ON DEMAND (ALOD). This is one of the first Cloud-based LIMS offering that meets all client security and compliance requirements. ATL provides clients with a World Class Commercial Off-the Shelf (COTS) LIMS that can be readily deployed without a large capital outlay.
The advantages include low cost of entry, rapid deployment and full IT support. This hosted solution includes: A dynamic computing environment and dedicated virtual server per client, all required software, guaranteed up-time, daily backups, server management, maintenance and upgrades, and support ensuring maximum up time.
- Full-Featured LIMS
- Free Product Updates and Upgrades
- Rapid Deployments
- Referential Data Integrity
- Service Flexibility
- Uptime Guarantee
- Dedicated Support
- Customized Backups
- Ability to Scale Rapidly
- Low monthly payments
Other ALOD benefits include:
- Network Security. Administered by a combination of the Fortinet firewall appliances and VMware vShield Edge appliance firewall, all configured to meet customer needs.
- Hosting Support. Included 24x7x365 via telephone and email support.
- Service Level Agreement. Hosting solutions are available 100% of the time. This guarantee assures that all customer virtual machines hosted on our VMware platform are reachable from the global internet 100% of the time.
To learn more or schedule a free demonstration, contact ATL at email@example.com or 1.800.565.LIMS (5467) and follow us on LinkedIn.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides total data management solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, chemical, government, public health, clinical testing and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 500 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, visit: www.atlab.com.