LISLE, Ill. — WQA is inviting experts to submit proposals for presentations at WQA Aquatech USA 2014 to be held in Orlando, Fla., March 18-21 next year, according to a press release.
“This is an opportunity to help educate members of our industry on crucial topics,” said Tanya Lubner, PhD, director of education and certification for WQA.
Presentations may be 25, 50 or 110 minutes.
Among suggested topics are:
• POU/POE water treatment technologies
• Water analysis and sampling
• Contaminant chemistry and removal
• Contaminant regulations
• Water treatment waste discharge regulations and solutions
• Small business operations
• Water industry‐related consumer trends
• Sales & marketing
• Business ethics.
Please visit www.wqa-aquatech.com to submit proposals. Online submission forms and guidelines may be found in the “Education” section of the web page.
Read the entire press release here.