The Ross L. Oliver Award will go to Scott Fowler, CWD/PI, 2008 NGWA president and current president of Dahlman Pump & Well Drilling Inc., noted the release. The award is the industry’s top honor, and recognizes outstanding contributions to the field. Fowler received the Standard Bearer Award in 2012.
Winners of NGWA’s Award of Excellence, Outstanding Groundwater Project and Divisional Awards were also announced.
Awards of Excellence
- Sorab Panday, Ph.D., GSI Environmental Inc., Newport Beach, California — King Hubbert Award for major science contributions to the knowledge of groundwater
- Robert Cleary, Ph.D., Princeton Groundwater Inc., Tampa, Florida — Special Recognition Award
- John “Jack” W. Henrich, MGWC, CVCLD, Bergerson-Caswell Inc., Maple Plain, Minnesota — Standard Bearer Award
Outstanding Groundwater Project Awards
- CDM Smith Inc., Luxor and Edfu Groundwater Lowering at Antiquity Sites — Groundwater Protection Award
- Layne Christensen Co., Scavenger Well Couple for Chloride Management in Baton Rouge, Louisiana — Groundwater Supply Award
- Scott Bair, Ph.D., Kitty Hawk, North Carolina — Keith E. Anderson Award for outstanding contributions to NGWA’s Scientists and Engineers Division
- James “Jim” Jackson, Alloy Machine Works, Houston, Texas — Manufacturers Division Special Recognition Award
- A. “Bill” Mills, 2M Co., Billings, Montana — Supplier of the Year Award
Click here to read the entire release.