DENVER — Event management group marcus evans will host the 5th Hydro Plant Maintenance & Reliability Conference Nov. 3-5 in Denver, Colorado, according to a press release.
“This annual event will showcase the latest innovations with regards to asset categorization, methods for rehabilitation and replacement of assets, overcoming challenges associated with skilled labor retention and recruitment and utilizing asset specific systems,” noted the release.
Industry experts will present case studies on various topics, stated the release. Presenters include representatives from organizations including the Tennessee Valley Authority, Idaho Power Corporation, Avista Corporation, Ogelthorpe Power Corporation and Denver Water.
According to the release, attendees will learn to:
- Investigate how to determine the optimal maintenance cycles and replacement cycle.
- Uncover methods to reduce asset failure and ensure the safety of workers.
- Upgrade asset management through categorization methods and structural concepts.
- Overcome budget constraints during outages to best facilitate maintenance plans.
- Develop a maintenance plan that will be effective and cost efficient for non-routine projects.
Seating is limited, reported the release. Click here for more information.