AHR Expo is the world’s largest heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) event, attracting the most comprehensive gathering of industry professionals from around the globe each year. The event will be held Feb. 3–5 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
The show provides a forum where manufacturers of all sizes and specialties can share ideas and showcase the future of HVACR technology under one roof. Since 1930, AHR Expo has remained the industry’s best place for OEMs, engineers, contractors, facility operators, architects, educators and other industry professionals to explore the latest trends and applications, and to cultivate mutually beneficial business relationships. The event is cosponsored by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and the Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
Attendees vary from major manufacturers to innovative new start-ups. Exhibitors will showcase and demonstrate the latest HVACR-related products, including complete systems engineered for large commercial and industrial buildings to labor-saving tools and profit-generating services for residential contractors.
Product categories include:
- Air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- Systems, components and products
- Heating equipment (boilers, burners, exchangers, etc.)
- Ventilation equipment (fans, blowers, diffusers, etc.)
- Instruments and controls
- Building automation and controls
- IAQ products
- Renewable energy equipment
- Plumbing products
- Tools and contractor supplies
The AHR program will also feature more than 120 sessions, including free best practices and industry trends seminars from leading HVACR organizations, continuing education programs from the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI), rapid-fire product presentations and professional certification opportunities.
Also part of the conference is the AHR Expo Innovation Awards, an annual competition that honors the most inventive and original products, systems and technologies showcased at each year’s AHR Expo. Products go head-to-head in the following categories:
- Building automation
- Green building
- Indoor air quality
- Tools and instruments
Winners are selected by a panel of third-party ASHRAE member judges who evaluate all award entries based on innovative design, creativity, application, value and market impact.
Last year’s winners included:
- Automated Logic Corporation with its product, OptiFlex virtual integrator, a software-based integration platform for data monitoring across diverse building systems.
- Johnson Controls Inc. for its YORK YZ Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal Chiller, a fully optimized chiller, built with low-global warming potential (GWP) refrigerant to increase energy efficiency.
Registration is free through Jan. 23. A $30 registration fee will apply starting Jan. 24 and on-site. Register online at registration.experientevent.com/Showahr201/.
Attendees are also encouraged to use the event’s My Show Planner, with which they can:
- Find exhibitors to visit and bookmark them.
- View exhibitors on the interactive floor plan.
- Schedule appointments with exhibitors.
- Search all educational sessions.
- Create and edit a personalized agenda.
View and edit agenda on a mobile device using the AHR Expo App.
Mon., Feb. 3, 10 a.m –6 p.m.
Tues., Feb. 4, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed., Feb. 5, 10 a.m.–4 p.m