Water innovators from around the world will pitch their technology to an in-person and virtual audience of investors, water technology experts and corporate leaders in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Thursday.
The presentations from the 10 innovators are part of the of The Water Council’s BREW 2.0 program. In its third year, BREW 2.0 focuses on late-stage water technology startups ready to enter the market or with early sales. The program includes two weeks of targeted virtual training followed by an in-person week in Milwaukee with programming, Thursday’s Demo Day and investor networking.
The 10 companies in this year’s cohort are:
- Aquacycl: energy-neutral wastewater treatment-as-a-service
- Cimico: innovative solutions for wastewater biological treatment
- Enspired Solutions: technology to destroy PFAS molecules in water
- Genesis Systems: water generated from air at industrial scale
- Infotiles: software-as-a-service for water and wastewater management
- In-Pipe Robot: robotic pipeline inspection solutions
- Meratch: IOT sensors and software for measuring water parameters
- Nucleic Sensing Systems: monitoring systems for environmental DNA
- Redberry: microbiological water quality monitoring solutions
- SampleServe: software to streamline sample collection & lab analysis
The Demo Day will be held both virtually and at Milwaukee's Next Act Theatre. For more information, go to https://thewatercouncil.com/programs/brew-accelerator.
The Water Council (TWC) is a global hub dedicated to solving critical water challenges by driving innovation in freshwater technology and advancing water stewardship. Built on more than a century of innovation, TWC has coalesced one of the most concentrated and mature water technology clusters in the world from its headquarters at the Global Water Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Recognizing the need for smarter and more sustainable use of water worldwide, TWC also promotes water stewardship as a natural complement to water innovation in the effort to preserve freshwater resources in the Midwest and around the world.