CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — On the morning of May 2, 2013 a fire broke out at the Broadway Wastewater Treatment plant on Broadway Street in Corpus Christi, Texas, according to the Corpus Christi Caller-Times.
Officials said the fire started in the basement of the plant around 7 a.m.
Fire Capt. James Brown said the cause was electrical in nature because of power outages in the area.
“There was some damage to wiring and papers,” Brown said. “But no damage to the structure.”
Officials reported that no one was injured and operations would continue as normal, noted the article.
Read the entire article here.