WESTERVILLE, Ohio — Sept. 23, 2015 — The National Groundwater Association (NGWA) awarded the Ross L. Oliver Award to Scott Fowler, CWD/PI and president of Dahlman Pump and Well Drilling Inc., according to a press release.
The award is NGWA’s top honor and will be presented at the 2015 Groundwater Expo in December in Las Vegas, noted the release. It was given for Fowler’s outstanding contributions to the industry, including:
- President of NGWA in 2008
- 2015 NGWA-PAC chairman
- Former president of the Washington State Ground Water Association
- Recipient of NGWA’s 2012 Standard Bearer Award for outstanding volunteer involvement in the legislative process
- Former chair of NGWA’s Contractors Division
- Former member of numerous NGWA committees and subcommittees
“Scott has always been available when needed and visited many state associations with advice and help,” said nominator and former NGWA President Loyd Watson in the release. “I went on the NGWA board the same year as Scott. He and I dealt with a few issues that were tough, but we always worked them out together. I admire his energy, his ability, his passion, his love for people, and his love for the industry and NGWA.”
Fowler and his brother took over the business from their father, stated the release. Since then Fowler has helped diversify the company by offering services such as residential well installation, irrigation wells, municipal wells, pump services, water filtration, and electrical and commercial wiring.
You can find the entire release here.