BIRMINGHAM — In Water Technology’s September feature, “Unlocking the potential of strong business relationships,” Assistant Editor Maria Woodie writes about how establishing the right connections can open the doors to success.
In the article, Safeway Water LLC President Neal DeLettre suggests a few questions to keep in mind to help form lasting, thriving business connections:
- How can my supplier help me grow my business?
- How about co-op advertising?
- Does my supplier provide sales training and technical support?
- Am I being offered proprietary equipment with cutting edge features, consumers need and want?
- Does my supplier sell the same product to my competitors?
In addition to these questions, dealers, manufacturers and suppliers have a plethora of opportunities throughout the year, such as attending trade shows and industry events, to meet/communicate with key business personnel that they might not otherwise have access to, allowing for the potential to create, cultivate and grow successful business relationships.
You can find the entire feature on establishing smart professional connections here.