BIRMINGHAM — In the Exhibit Product Guide feature, “Exploring Las Vegas,” the Water Technology team writes about the history of water in Las Vegas and offers a list jam-packed with exciting attractions visitors of WQA Aquatech USA can experience if they have a little time to spare.
Between shopping, attractions, gambling, pool parties, nightclubs, restaurants, shows, museums, tours and much, much more, Las Vegas is sure to offer entertainment for everyone.
Here are a few of Water Technology’s recommended Las Vegas must-see attractions:
- Fountains of Bellagio: The Fountains of Bellagio offer a radiant, enticing and choreographed display of water shooting high into the air, then crashing down into an illuminated lake in front of the Bellagio hotel. This spectacular, and free, aquatic show filled with lights, music and water creates a captivating scene you won’t want to miss.
- The Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino: Take a romantic stroll to the Eiffel Tower, in Las Vegas. This glamourous, half-scale replica of the Parisian landmark at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino offers breathtaking views of the strip, towering 46 stories high. The stunning Las Vegas attraction features 360-degree views of the city from the observation deck, and hotel employees are available to help visitors point out Las Vegas landmarks.
- The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade (New York-New York): Want a quick thrill to get the adrenaline flowing through your veins for a night out in Vegas, or a day filled with convention seminars, displays and networking? In addition to stylish accommodations and gambling, the New York-New York® Hotel & Casino has the world’s first roller coaster to feature a 180-degree “heartline” twist and dive maneuver, offering riders an exhilarating experience sure to get their blood pumping, and an arcade filled with games to bring out the inner child in visitors young and old.
- The Grand Canal at The Venetian: Experience the enchantment of Venice in an Old World-inspired gondola. The Venetian’s Gondola Rides offer a serene and relaxing ride across the Grand Canal, complete with a singing gondolier, gracefully floating through a Venetian-inspired streetscape.
- Cirque du Soleil® shows: A Las Vegas staple, check out one, or a few, of the eight intriguing Cirque du Soleil® shows featured throughout the city: “O™” at Bellagio; Michael Jackson ONE™ at Mandalay Bay; Mystère™ at Treasure Island; The Beatles™ LOVE™ at The Mirage Hotel & Casino; Zumanity™ at New York-New York Hotel & Casino; CRISS ANGEL Believe™ at Luxor Hotel and Casino; Zarkana™ at ARIA Hotel & Casino; and KÀ at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino. For you water lovers, be sure to check out “O,” which “weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance,” according to the “O” Cirque du Soleil page at Bellagio.com.
- The fun doesn’t end there: Las Vegas offers a vast array of things to see, do and experience. The fun isn’t limited to the attractions listed above. Also known as “Sin City,” the heart of Las Vegas is arguably centered on the vast selection of casinos and gambling. Other popular Las Vegas charms include: The High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, at The LINQ Hotel; the Neon Museum, which collects, preserves and displaces iconic Las Vegas signs; the Stratosphere Tower at the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower , which is the tallest, freestanding observation tower in the U.S.; The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement™, which paints an exciting, and true, story of the mob’s impact throughout the history of Las Vegas; and more.
We hope you enjoy your time at WQA Aquatech USA 2015. Be sure to stop by and say hello to the Water Technology team at booth 537.
You can find the entire feature on Las Vegas here.