The 96th Annual WEFTEC Technical Exhibition & Conference will be held in Chicago’s McCormick Place from Sept. 30–Oct. 4, 2023.
There is no better place than WEFTEC to meet water professionals from around the world and experience first-hand the best in water quality education, leading experts, the latest technology and trends, and proven solutions. WEFTEC delivers everything you need to know about water quality through a variety of learning styles.
- Workshops–dive into in-depth learning, in a classroom setting, designed to teach you practical skills, techniques, and concepts that you can directly apply to your work.
- Technical Sessions–learn from water quality experts, in a variety of interactive and traditional session formats, selected through a highly rigorous abstract review process.
- Learning Exchanges–share your expertise and perspectives about trending themes, technologies, and topics in the water sector with a small peer group.
- Main Stage Events–explore the most important and timely water sector and professional development topics.
- Technology Spotlights (formerly called Mobile Sessions)–learn from curated groups of companies sharing their premier product and service solutions for your current challenges.
- Company Demonstrations–engage with exhibitors as they show their latest technology and equipment.