TORONTO — The Water Technology Acceleration Project (WaterTAP) will host the third World Water-Tech North America Summit at the Hyatt Regency October 6-8, according to a press release.
The conference has confirmed more than 30 international speakers to present topics focused on adopting advanced water technologies to build smart, resilient cities, noted the release. Municipalities, technology providers and active investors will be part of the agenda.
Speakers include water experts such as:
- Paul Gagliardo, Manager, Innovation Development Programme, American Water, USA
- Mehul Patel, GWRS Programme Manager, Orange County Water District, USA
- Cindy Wallis-Lage, President, Global Water Business, Black & Veatch, USA
- Michael Dixon, General Manager, Smarter Cities, IBM, USA
- Steven Kloos, Partner, True North Venture Partners, USA
- Helge Daebel, Investment Director, Emerald Technology Ventures, Canada
- Tianyi Wang, CEO, China Everbright Water, China
- Eric Landais, Managing Director, Blue Orange, France.
“This annual summit is a great opportunity to showcase everything Ontario has to offer as a hub for water technology innovation and investment,” said WaterTAP’s President and CEO Dr. Peter Gallant in the release. “We look forward to hosting the world’s leading players in smart water technology and wastewater recycling, and to facilitating partnerships between municipalities, technology companies and investors.”
FATHOM, XPV Capital, the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) an WRAIN are sponsors of the event, reported the release.
Click here for more information and to register.